Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Three Angels

My neighbor sent me the following note yesterday.  I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life!    ~Selina


I have asked God to send 3 angels with you on your trip ....

One angel to hold your hand, if it needs comfort, and to give
     support and grounding
One angel to wipe your tears as you experience things
     unimaginable... to us
One angel to comfort your heart, because at the beginning or
     end of each day the journey will be different
And may you look up for His light and bow to His amazing
     compassion and grace ….tired you may be ... the journey
     will be sharing your love and God's love to all you come
     into contact with ...  love comes from the heart

I hope you will feel the presence of these angels 

No comments:

Post a Comment